Spotted with a Bella Tunno binker - Hilary Duff and her son, Luca!Buy it here >>
Great lunchbox sandwiches for kids
1/5/12 7:00 PM
1. PB & J Blossoms
These cute sandwiches made with peanut butter and jelly (or cream cheese and jelly, or any other fillings) are perfect for parties, lunch boxes, or snacks.
• Peanut butter or cream cheese
• Jelly or jam
• Water bottle cap
1. For each sandwich, cut two slices of bread into flower shapes with a cookie cutter.
2. Cut a hole in one of the slices by pressing a water bottle cap into the center.
3. Spread the peanut butter and jelly on the whole piece and place the slice with the hole on top.
2. Serve any sandwich on fun bread shapes. Goldfish makes it easy and has precut sandwiches slices available in your grocery store!
3. Cheese and Turkey Pinwheels
What You Need
2 flour tortillas (8 inch)
1/4 cup J.L. KRAFT SPECIALTY GOURMET Spreadable Cheese Sharp White Cheddar and Roasted Red Pepper
8 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast
1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
SPREAD tortillas with cheese.
TOP evenly with turkey and spinach; roll up tightly.
CUT each roll-up crosswise into six pinwheels.
4. For a different sandwich idea, try whipped cream cheese and blueberries.
If you’re serving these at home to your toddler, don’t forget our Laminated Bibs. These mess free miracles make clean up a breeze. Keep your eyes open, fresh new patterns are on their way for 2012!
- The Bella Bunch